Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Java Programmer*

*Location: Rockville, MD*

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Responsible for the integration of CNI Core Competencies into daily
functions, including: commitment to integrity, knowledge/quality of work,
supporting financial goals of the company, initiative/motivation,
cooperation/relationships, problem analysis/discretion, accomplishing goals
through organization, positive oral/written communication skills, leadership
abilities, commitment to Affirmative Action, reliability/dependability,
flexibility and ownership/accountability of actions taken.

·         Full cycle software design, development, test and implementation

·         Provide troubleshooting and debugging assistance to perform system
analysis and issue resolution

·         Customer requirements analysis and software module generation

·         As a part of developing team, the candidate should have extensive
hands-on experience with J2SE under Microsoft Windows environment.

·         Experience with *HL7 v2 or v3* is preferred but not mandatory.

·         Should provide support to QC/QA teams to adhere to product and
process compliance

·         Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available
and receptive to all training made available by the company.

·         Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy,
job description and supervisor’s instruction in such a way as to maximize
personal output.

·         Must have a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
with 4+ years of experience.

·         Must have working experience in *Java GUI programming (SWING,
AWT), and Core Java (J2SE) including SAX***

·         Must have strong knowledge in *software design pattern and Object
Oriented Programming*

·         *Sun certified Java programmer* *is a essential*

*·         J2EE* experience is a plus

·         Experience with *DBMS (Oracle) and SQL* is a plus

·         Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.

.         Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team
members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet
      deliverables.

·         Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal
supervision.

.         Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.

·         Must be a self-motivated person with high energy

·         Must be a team player**

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused