Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *. Net
Developer* position
at* MA*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile and let me
know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your updated
resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

We need a .NET Developer who currently resides in Massachusetts or Rhode
Island. I will only consider candidates who live in those states right now
and will not respond to any candidates from elsewhere.

This is for a 3-6 month contract in Milford, MA.

The consultant will work on modifying and enhancing current 3-tiered web
application and using a standard framework to create new websites/web based
application.  The consultant must have experience developing in a  3-tiered
environment.  The consultant will also assist in developing web services.
Experience with MS Commerce Server experience is a plus.

*Skills:*

   - C# / ASP.NET
   - SQL Server Development
   - Experience creating stored procedures
   - Experience working with design patterns
   - JavaScript, AJAX, XHTML, CSS
   - Excellent communication

*Please send your resumes to anil.b...@anblicks.com*

*Thanks & Regards*