SAP ME /MII Architect

City:  Boston
State:  Massachusetts
 MA 3-6 months
 Bill rate - open

We need SAP ME Architect with rich MES experience and experience in SAP ME,
MII for at least 2 to 3 years. To be able to architect and design the SAP ME
solution to suit the needs of Client across multiple plants in a holistic
scenario, considering ERP (SAP) and PLM integration needs. Person should
have configuration experience and should have at least 3-5 years designing
and implementing SAP ME. The resource should be able to work closely with
Client business team during the design phase to propose them various MES
configuration solutions for their multi-plant roll-outs and also integration
solutions with SAP, PLM systems. Good experience in talking to business,
understand their requirements, convert into tangible solutions in SAP ME,
MII etc
Please send me below details along with most updated CV in word format :-
Full Name
Availability
Relocation
Contact no & email