Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Oracle Production Support Functional Analyst*

*Location: Linthicum,MD*

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

Lead stakeholder team in developing business requirements and business
scenarios for HIGLAS solution enhancements.

Prepare functional design documentation, alpha scripts, application
configuration changes, and perform alpha testing for HIGLAS solution
enhancements

Conduct and participate in peer reviews in accordance with CMMI Level 3
protocols.

Deliver high quality enhancement work products on time and within budget

Maintain high customer satisfaction on enhancement tasks.

Provide high quality functional support services to customer.
 This means no rework required by other team members.

Perform quality assurance and SME review of BR100.

Create and update master BR100.

Use ACP tool for CM automation.

Advanced Oracle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables experience (8
years or more)

Strong understanding of Oracle Financial Accounting (5 years or more)

Advanced understanding of Oracle General Ledger (8 years or more)

Strong customer support skills including writing and communication (5 years
or more)

Advanced skills in support Oracle applications in a production environment
(8 years or more)

Must be able to work onsite daily (Monday – Friday)

Must be able to work overtime, including evenings and weekends.

Federal government experience (2 years)

Oracle Loans module experience (2 Years)

CPA or Chartered Accountant.

eBusiness R12 implementation experience.

Experience in using ACP tool is highly preferable

 Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused