PLease send profile to ri...@quantumvision.com

Hello,

Hopr you are doing good.

I do have a exciting job oppurtunity for a ATG Developer  for one of our
client in PA,Please let me know if you have any resources for this
requirement.

*Position: ATG (eCommerce platform) Developers Needed
Years of Experience:             Sr. Level: 5+
                                                Mid- Level: 3 to 5 years
Location:                                Work Remote, but MUST HAVE
Flexibility to travel 50% to Wilkes-Barre PA.
Duration:                                Over a year
Rate Range:                           Open pay range

ATG (eCommerce platform) Developers Needed–
We are looking for need a combination of  Mid-level to Sr.-level developers.
we could use about 5 Sr. Level Seasoned ATG development experts. Work
Remote, but MUST HAVE Flexibility to travel 50% to Wilkes-Barre PA.
*Expertise in one or more of the following ATG modules:
·         Commerce
·         Fulfillment
·         CSC
·          CA
·         Personalization
·         Merchandising

*Desirable ATG areas of expertise:
Deployment
Performance tuning
Scenarios
Targeters and slots
Pipelines
Managing catalog
Pricing
Inventory
Modifying repositories
UI interaction: JSP, form handlers, droplets, taglibs
Facets
Search indexing
CA setup/management
DMS (messaging)
Patchbay management
Understanding of Lock Manager
Telecommute a possibility.*

I Look forward to hear from you.

Regards

RickyQuantum Vision LLC805 Summer Walk Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Tel:(301) 560-0555
Fax:(301) 637-3337
ri...@quantumvision.com