**
*Hi Friends,*
**
*Need help for below requirements with my prefer vendor-sure shot position,
please send me matching profiles with below details:_*
*Work Status >>Us Citizen/Green Card/EAD/H1B/TN Visa :
Consultant Full Name
Willingness to re-locate>>(Yes/No)
Hourly Rate on c2c/1099 all inclusive
Availability Detail
Employer Details for c2c assignment
Best Time to call
Contact number
Email Id
Availability for F2F interview after telephonic rounds at own
expenses(Yes/no)>>*
*Current location *

*LEAD ENGINEER -C,Micro controllors,Microprocessors-2nd Position *
Work Location Irvine,CA
Duration 6 + months
Bill Rate Open
SkillS C,Micro controllors,Microprocessors,
Designation LEAD ENGINEER

Job Title: Development Engineer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Skillset Required:

1. Proficiency in C
2. Proficiency in Microcontroller programming (16-Bit /32-Bit). Preferably
experience in Microchip devices.
3. Proficiency using Debuggers and Emulators. Preferably Microchip
In-Circuit-Debuggers.
4. Experience using low level drivers ADC, DAC, SPI, I2C, UART, Timers, PWM,
and RTC.
5. Experience using industrial sensors, RFID.
It is preferred if the engineer has the following skill set also:
6. Experience on CAN Bus working with multiple modules.
7. Experience on Linux Kernel, rootfs, SRR and Hosted Applications.
8. Proficiency in Assembly programming
3. Working experience in QT

**
*Regards