Hello Partners,

*I have following position open with my client, please let me know if you
have suitable profiles for the below position.*

Role: Desktop Engineer
Length: 12 months
State: Long Island, NY

Technical/Functional Skills:

The position is highly technical and hands-on with an focus on
Windows desktop , but server is a plus. The ideal candidate should
have a very strong technical foundation as well as a strategic
mindset, good communication, project coordination/management
skills and the ability to collaborate well with others.

Roles & Responsibilities:
* Extensive knowledge of Windows Operating System and
Microsoft based applications and technologies (XP/7 and 2000/2003/
2008)

* Deep technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services
(e.g. AD, GPO, SMB, CIFS, DFS) within the enterprise

* Deep technical understanding of Microsoft IIS, IE Web Browser
Technologies, Windows Printing, Network Communication
Protocols (i.e. TCP/IP, UDP, etc.)

* Experience managing system and user configuration across large,
distributed environments

* Strong troubleshooting mindset (i.e. parsing event log, sysinternal
tools, analyzing memory dumps)

* Scripting ability highly desired (whether with Perl, Batch, Altiris,
PowerShell, WMI, VBScript, etc.)

* Project management skills and experience in coordination/
management of projects & resources

* Experience with virtualization technologies (i.e. VMware, Citrix
XenDesktop, etc.) is a plus

* Application load balancing and recovery mechanisms a plus

* Ability to write technical and operational management
documentation (system design and engineering documents,
operational runbooks)

Please send matching resumes to pvi...@ctsit.com with name, contact number,
current location, availability.

--