Hello Partners,

*I have following position open with my client, please let me know if you
have suitable profiles for the below position.*

Title: Android Developer

No of opening: 3

Location: NYC,

Duration: 1+ years

Android 3.0

Ideally, these developers would have hands-on experience with developing
content-driven Android applications. A requirement would be experience
developing apps that target the Galaxy Tab specifically. Big plus for
experience with the Honeycomb preview SDK. Plus for experience with
applications that can dynamically reformat themselves across multiple screen
resolutions. UI programming needed more so than network internals.

Please send matching resumes to pvi...@ctsit.com with name, contact number,
current location, availability.

--
Vinod