Hello Partners,

*I have following position open with my client, please let me know if you
have suitable profiles for the below position.
*

Position details: iPhone

No of opening: 05

Location: NYC

Duration: 1+ years

Skills:

Knowledge of multithreading, RSS parsing, table view mastery a plus.
Frameworks: UIKit, CFNetwork. Experience with Core Plot a plus.

Position: Details: iPad
This person would ideally have experience both in iOS and on Android. They
would have experience with "Hybrid apps" (apps utilizing native code with
web views) on both platforms

Please send matching resumes to pvi...@ctsit.com with name, contact number,
current location, availability.

--