Hi,

We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor; please send me
your latest resume with the following details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS (US CIT/GC/H1):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE:

Title: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Miami, FL

Duration: 6 Months

The work will be half in Miami, FL, half remote.  Keys are gonna be Java
Development along with UCCE (Call Center) knowledge or Computer Telephony
Integration Object Server (CTIOS) experience.

Application Developer: Skilled in developing an agent desktop in the Cisco
CTIOS environment. Proficient in testing and deployment of complex designs
using Java.  Understands Object-Oriented design, Java Desktop application
development JDK 1.5, designing for reuse.

* Working on Cisco UCCE Design, Implementation

* Concept knowledge of UCM Single, Multiple, and Clustered architecture,

* Ability to articulate some aspects of UCM to UCCE Integration interfaces

* Knowledge of UCCE related UCM configuration and troubleshooting

* An understanding of voice gateway protocols and configuration components

* Experience in some aspects of Cisco UCCE, IPIVR and CVP design

* Ability to follow a UCCE design.

* Experience with Enterprise based customers

* Mentor other Engineers

* Follow delivery methodology

*Regards*

* *

*Jaishree
Recruiter*

* *

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D5B.D65C3D30]**

*
E Mail:  j...@amplifysystems.com
Phone : 603-521- 8696*

*Fax   : 267-284-6042
Yahoo IM: anand_jaishree
www.amplifysystems.com*

*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346
http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php
NOTE: We, at AMPLIFY SYSTEMS, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would want
us to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate
your patience & cooperation.

***