*Direct Client Requirement.*
*Please send profiles to ri...@quantumvision.com*
**

*My client is seeking an experienced Websphere Portal Developer in NYC, NY,.
I am reaching out to you to check your availability and interest for an
urgent Requirement we have with our client. Kindly review the job
description and submit your updated resume with the details mention below
for immediate consideration*

*Title : Websphere Portal Developer. *

*Location :NYC, NY*

*Duration: 3+yrs Contract*

*Experience : 8- 12 years.*

*At least 2 years experience supporting or enhancing a production
application running IBM Web Content Management version 6.0 or higher AND
Websphere Portal Server 6.0 or higher along with Java, Javascript, HTML,
Oracle, and IBM RAD experience are required. *

*- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to
create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems. *

*- Assists the project management office and/or Interactive Marketing Team
in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new
code or changes in existing code *

*- Provide input to manager and business owners on development solutions and
fixes *

*- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
*

*- Design enhancements to cutting-edge websites and web based applications *

*- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical
elements for various web based projects *

*- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a
projects lifecycle *

*- Communicate with the project team and business sponsor throughout all
stages of design *

*- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines
simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment *

*- Experience with ANT scipts, AJAX, XML and applications running under
Apache/JRun configuration a plus.*

**

*Feel free to call me at 301-560-0555 for any queries.*

I Look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Ricky.