Hi,

Send resumes to monal...@aitacs.com ASAP.

I need a Python Developers ASAP. Even If you send me 50 profiles i would
like to see them all. This is an immediate requirement with our DIRECT
CLIENT. Rate is OPEN. Send me all the details of your consultants along with
the rate. Thank you…!

Thanks & Regards,

*Monalisa.*

*Business Development Manager.*

*Aita Consulting Services Inc| *197 Route 18 South, Suite 3000, | East
Brunswick, NJ 08816*| *www.aitacs.com**

monal...@aitacs.com| Phone:732-546-3856 |Fax: 732-357-3807.

AITA Consulting Services is a *certified WMBE (Women Minority-Owned Business
Enterprise*) and *SBE* which has been recognized as one of the fastest
growing IT Services and Staffing Companies.

*Disclaimer:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" <monal...@aitacs.com> in the subject line. I am very sorry
for the inconvenience caused.

--
Visite...