Hi

We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor; please send me
your latest resume with the following details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS (US CIT/GC/H1):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE:

Title: Sharepoint Developer

Location: Boston, MA (Locals or nearby only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Responsibilities:

The Sharepoint Developer will create and manage interactive design elements,
page level layout, task fulfillment and consistent visual treatment of a web
site and web application project in a SharePoint 2010 MOSS environment.
This project will consist of developing templates, content management
solutions, and support of site changes and enhancements.  This role will be
highly visible and report through the technical management structure within
the clients organization.

Required:

•        7+ years of web development experience.

•        Experience working with SharePoint 2010.(must)

•        Experience working with Web Parts (must)

•        Expert with .NET/SharePoint development and architecture.

•        Proficient with ASP.NET, C# and SQL.

*Regards*

* *

*Jaishree
Recruiter*

* *

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D5B.D65C3D30]**

*
E Mail:  j...@amplifysystems.com
Phone : 603-521- 8696*

*Fax   : 267-284-6042
Yahoo IM: anand_jaishree <IM:anand_jaishree>
www.amplifysystems.com*
*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346
http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php