*Hi,*

* *

*Greetings of the day! *

* *

*This is Harshini from GALAV International Staffing Company.   *

* *

*We are looking for “Sr. Java Developers**”. *

* *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

* *

*Duration: 6Months  *

*                                                          *

*Pay*: *Negotiable (as per the resource experience and expertise.)*

*Skills/ Qualifications: *

* *

* - Strong Core Java, JSP, Framework knowledge (like MVC)*

* *

*- Spring and JSF/JSP*

* *

*- Must have experience of working in web based projects*

* *

*- Web Services (must have worked in at-least consuming web services)*

* *

*- Should have hands-on of software design, design patterns, software
architecture, object-oriented programming, debugging skills*

* *

*- Should know how to write good / quality code by following standards. *

* *

*- Knowledge of Maven***

*Mandatory Skills: Core Java, JSP, Framework knowledge (like MVC) , Spring
,JSF,Maven*

*Job Description*

*Provide technical leadership to the project. Includes understanding of
stacking, architecture, hands on coding, code architecture, reviews, Coming
up with system architecture, being technical anchor and guiding onsite and
offshore developers, technical query resolution etc.*

* *

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below details duly filled
in.*

*1. Total Work Experience: *

* *

*2. Primary Skill Set: *