Hi

We are currently recruiting for Senior Software Engineer for one of our
client in Salt Lake City. If interested kindly send me your updated profile
with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job Description*

Possesses the ability to function as a technical lead, providing technical
direction to other developers. Frequently has direct responsibility for
product features or key technology. Participates in development of systems;
including requirements analysis, concept development, design,
implementation, and system documentation.

*Job Responsibilities*

Designs and develops code for complex and critical subsystems with a high
degree of reliability and robustness.

Assures high product quality through internal testing and adherence to
Summit software quality standards.

Assists in the evaluation of candidates for open positions.

Provides technical direction and consultation to other software engineers.

Works with minimal supervision or direction.

Develops balanced solutions to problems that impact the design success of
product development efforts.

Provides assistance in analyzing product failures, and coding appropriate
product corrections.

Contributes as a member of a development team.

Estimates time and resource allocation for assigned tasks related to
department projects.

*Core Competencies*

Must meet at least four of the following competencies:

·         2+ years experience Object Oriented Programming

·         2+ years experience Java/c/C++

·         2+ years Fortran or Visual Basic Experience

·         1+ years experience HTML/DHTML

·         1+ years experience JSP/ASP/PHP

·         1+ years experience relational database

·         1+ years experience SOAP/XML

·         1+ years experience in development of financial services
application software

Bachelors of Science in Computer Software or equivalent.

--

Warm Regards,**

* *

*Pawan Bandaru*

Bartronics America

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CB21A9.DDB1FC90]

485 US Highway 1 South, Bldg. E

Suite 240, Iselin, NJ 08830
Office: 732-658-5678
Fax: 732-636-1933
Email: pband...@bartronicsamerica.com <nravise...@bartronicsamerica.com>
Web: http://www.bartronicsamerica.com

* *
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This is an e-mail transmission and the information
is privileged and/or confidential. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender at the reply e-mail address
and delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
distribution, or dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills
1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered SPAM as long as we include contact information and a method to be
e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you. If this mail is about the recruitment, and if you have received any
resume submitted by us, by opening the resume, you are agreeing not to
solicit the candidate for direct contract or employment by passing us. The
resumes we submit are for your direct clients only. Inform us if they're not
your direct client