Hello,
We have the requirement of Sr,Solaris Engineer please forward your resumes
on emr...@panzersolutions.com.

Job Title    : Sr.Solaris Engineer
Location    : Downers Grove,IL
Duration    : 6 Months

Requirements:  We would prefer someone local to Downers Grove, IL.Person
must be able to

work remotely from home office, and if required be able to travel for
meetings to places such as

NJ, OH or even NC.  Person must have their own laptop, must have reliable
internet connection at

home, and a telephone as there are daily project related conference calls
they will have to attend

via phone, as well as a cell phone when they are requested to travel.

*Required Skills for Sun Solaris SME:
·Sun SPARC and SunOS older versions (5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9)
·Creating and updating a clone
·Build Sun zoning
·Perform a cold install of Sun Solaris
·Update an existing Sun Solaris with patches
·SunOS LVM configuration
·Must be able to troubleshoot hardware issues
·Veritas vxvm/vxfs
·Configure and manage users and groups using new configuration and login
security features
·Use GUI administration tools to manage users and groups
·Define types, display and modify types of dynamically tunable kernel
parameters
·Define and modify states of dynamically loadable kernel modules
·Create, display, export, import, load, and boot named kernel configurations

·Use GUI administration tools to manage Sun Solaris kernel tuning
·Use fault management features to display and analyze system health
·Configure core dump parameters for applications
·Create live kernel dump

 Warm Regards,
Emraaz Khan,
Panzer Solutions LLC