*Hi,*

* *

*Greetings of the day! *

* *

*This is Harshini from GALAV International Staffing Company.   *

* *

*We are looking for “Oracle SOA Consultant**”. *

* *

*Location: Hoboken, NJ*

* *

*Duration: 12 Months  *

*                                                          *

*Pay*: *Negotiable (as per the resource experience and expertise.)*

*Skills/ Qualifications: *

* *

*The primary responsibility of the integration developer is to develop, test
and deploy middleware applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware. *

* *

*The candidate must essentially have recent and strong experience in JMS,
EJB, SQL and Oracle SOA Suite.*

*Job Description*

*• Understand and review technical specifications
• Develop integration application using Oracle SOA Suite
• Prepare for unit testing and integration testing
• Prepare and Support for Quality Control and UAT
o Deployment and configuration of application components
o Analyze reported issues and develop/test/implement solutions to resolve
these issues
• Prepare and Support for Production
o Deployment and configuration of application components
• Work on enhancements to post-production
• Partner with other team members to troubleshoot issues and ensure
operational readiness as it relates to integration with upstream and
downstream systems*

* *

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below details duly filled
in.*

*1. Total Work Experience: *

* *

*2. Primary Skill Set: *