Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Sr. Messaging Engineer - migration to 2010*

*Location: Claymont, DE*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Sr. Messaging Engineer - migration to 2010,*

immediate need of a Sr. Messaging Engineer with solid Exchange 2010
experience to lead the migration.

.               *Deployment experience with Exchange 2010 is a must.  *

.               Design, strategy, implementation, and deployment efforts
from *migrating 2007 - 2010 Exchange server.  *

.               One year of team lead experience

.               Manager core Microsoft Server based systems as well as a
number of other enabling technologies.

.               Responsible for assisting the regional platform manager in
the operations of an estate comprising over 2500 server platforms and a
number of technologies including but not limited to:

o             *Exchange, Enterprise Vault, Blackberry Enterprise Server,
Active Directory, VMware, RSA, File and print, SCCM/SCOM, Well versed in
other connected technologies such as Storage, Networking and Security*

Key Responsibilities

.               Responsible for the planning, testing, tuning, configuration
and setup of *Microsoft Exchange 2003/07/2010 architectures*

.               Vast Knowledge in system architecture and design, *Mail
box/SMTP/DNS/Hub/CAS/Transport Administration *

.               Heavy involvement in infrastructure design, implementations
and project work

.               Responsible for the installation, configuration and
maintenance of Email servers and applications to facilitate electronic
communication practices and email Interchange in accordance with
organization policies and regulations.

.               Serve as the backup for *Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft
Exchange replication (2003/07/2010)*

*Best Regards*

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.  *