Hi ,**

Let me know your interest for the below and send resume with following
details ASAP to s...@staffcube.com

*Title: Sr. Data Analyst*

Location: Sacramento, California

Positions: 2 Openings

Duration: 3+ Months

Start date: ASAP

*Required: *

   - Very strong *SQL query* writing skills
   - Experience in *data warehousing (SQL Server)*

We are looking for people who can learn fast and quickly move into
independent work.  This will be a fast pace 12 weeks.  The work will include
investigating reported defects within the *Data Warehouse and Data Mart
environments,* and fixing those defects.  The data environments will include
*STAR Schema's, Relational DB's, flat tables, and flat files.*

*Need Following details in order to submit *

FULL NAME:

Rate :

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No):

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

Employer details (Name, E-mail, phone):

*Two Professional references from your recent projects: (Name /phone/
official e-mail)  -Give the reporting manager’s details or higher than
manager *

1.

2.

* *