**
*Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well!

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions, please go through the requirement
and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below position.

Job Title: Sr Siebel Developer
Location: Southern, CT
Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $55/hr

We are looking for Siebel Developer position can be interviewed and hired
this week if you have a good consultant.

They must have :
Informatica experience
Able to articulate ETL processes or explain fundamental DW concepts
Have worked with EIM but more from coding and not from being able to
articulate design approaches
Able to articulate Siebel Workflow related design considerations/issues.

Our client is currently managing a Marketing project that plans to bring
in-house Customer Segmentation using Siebel. Currently they are using an
external vendor for this functionality. As part of this project our client
has the need for a Lead/Developer who has experience working with the Siebel
Database (Data imports, EIM etc.). This resource should be able to help the
team with the design of various data loads both into Siebel OLTP and from
OLTP to the warehouse. Hands-on
 Informatica experience is required.

Warm Regards,
Eric Hoffman