Hi,

Send resumes to monal...@aitacs.com ASAP.

*Thank you for your help! I will work to get interviews for your candidates
as quickly as possible!*

*Need: WebSphere Portal Developer III- *

*Rate: $50/hr*

*9 Month contracts*

*2 Openings*

*Jacksonville**, FL***

* *

*This person will be working as a high level Portal developer to assist my
team in the development and support of the Enterprise Clinical Portal. *

*WebSphere Application server and Portal products are required. *

*Should also possess security experience or concepts. *

*Experience with Office 2007. Experience with MS-Project a must. *

*Strong presentation, analytical, written and oral communication and
coordination skills are required.**

*

*6-10 years of IBM WebSphere portal (6.0) coding and unit testing (Critical
requirement)**
6-10 years of J2EE (J2ee, ajax, hibernate, spring,JSF) coding and unit
testing (Critical requirement)
6-10 years troubleshooting experience
3-5 years experience in applying Personalization to WCM portlets is a plus
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in fast paced high integration team (internal and external
dependencies)
Prefer IBM Certified WebSphere Portal /websphere solution developer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

Standard Skills

Interpersonal Relationships

Yes

Working Experience

3-5 yrs

Standard Skills

Requirements Analysis

Yes

Extensive Experience

6-10 yrs

Standard Skills

IT Project Management

No

Working Experience

6-10 yrs

Standard Skills

Prototyping

No

Working Experience

3-5 yrs

Technical

Analysis

Yes

Extensive Experience

6-10 yrs

Technical

Attention to Detail

Yes

Extensive Experience

6-10 yrs

Technical

Object Oriented Analysis and Design

Yes

Extensive Experience

6-10 yrs

**

Thanks & Regards,

*Monalisa.*

*Business Development Manager.*

*Aita Consulting Services Inc| *197 Route 18 South, Suite 3000, | East
Brunswick, NJ 08816*| *www.aitacs.com**

monal...@aitacs.com| Phone:732-546-3856 |Fax: 732-357-3807.

AITA Consulting Services is a *certified WMBE (Women Minority-Owned Business
Enterprise*) and *SBE* which has been recognized as one of the fastest
growing IT Services and Staffing Companies.

*Disclaimer:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" <monal...@aitacs.com> in the subject line. I am very sorry
for the inconvenience caused.

--
Visite...