Greeting’s,

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: PeopleSoft Developer/ Analyst*

*Location: Milwaukee WI*

*Duration: 12+ Months***

 **

Request Details:

Provide support in the Corporate Portfolio for PeopleSoft (HR/Payroll) and
other N-Tier applications as required.

Assist with analysis and design of enhancements and fixes and then develop,
code, test and implement the solutions.

*Assignment Description:*
Experience with tax upgrades and maintenance bundles/packs ***Works as part
of the PeopleSoft development team responsible for PeopleSoft system
configuration, modification, development and integration.

• PeopleSoft technical experience

• Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred, specifically in HR,
Payroll and Benefits

• Requires demonstrated expertise from a technical environment perspective
with SQR, PeopleTools, App Engine, Crystal, Query, Component Interface.

• Experience with PeopleSoft ERP

• Held a role of developer on PeopleSoft implementation project

• Participated in at least one full implementation project

• Demonstrated ability to transform functional specs into a technical design
and specifications for interfaces, enhancements, and conversions as well as
develop and document process and procedures used to support a technical
environment

• Ability to access SAP Back-end systems using Adaptive RFC model

• Ability to access DB2 database tables using J2EE Entity Beans

• Integrating graphics using IGS

• Working with Adobe Interactive Forms

• Working with Web Service models Experience with SAP NetWeaver Developer
Infrastructure

• Component Build Service (CBS)

• Design Time Repository (DTR)

• Change Management Service (CMS) Intermediate knowledge of HTML and Web GUI
controls Working knowledge of Portal IViews

• Strategies for passing data between IViews/applications

• Client-side eventing (EPCF) Working with Portal configuration

• SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer

• Installation and Customization of SAP Business Packages

• SAP Business Server Pages (BSP’s) Experience researching problem solutions
using OSS, SDN and other forums.

*Best Regards*

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.  *