Hi,

We a have contract role based in Bosotn for Jr to mid level Business Analyst
with QA skills, below are the details let me know if you have any one for
this.

Send profiles only to si...@boston-technology.com

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $30/hr on C2C MAX

Jr to Mid-level Business Analyst & QA -

*Position Description:*

The Analyst will be a part of a team working on the integration /
implementation of a home grown CRM application.  This application will
specifically handle Complaint & Issue Management. This person should have a
diverse background throughout the software development lifecycle.

*Requirements:*

   - Must have analysis experience as well as manual testing experience
   - Must have analyzing and testing Java/J2EE applications
   - Must be strong with Powerpoint and Excel

*Desired Skills:*

   - CRM experience with Complaint & Issue Management systems is a plus

Any experience with Banking systems is a big plus.  Banking/financial
experience is preferred.

Spanish speaking is also a VERY big plus but not required.

Regards,
Shiv Kumar,
Resource Manager
Boston Technology Corporation.