Hello,

Greetings!!!

Let me present you the Hotlist of our Consultants who are immediately
available on various technologies.  Please let me know if you have any
openings for them. I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having
opportunity to serve you on your needs. Looking forward to work with you and
your organization. Your help is highly appreciated.

Please add and forward your requirements to  *kavithalal....@gmail.com*

*1.       **Mrudula                              Sr. Java
developer                          7+           AZ/Only
AZ          Immediate*

*2.       **Sampath                              Sr. Java
developer                          7+           CA
Immediate***

*3.       **Ashwin                                 Weblogic
admin                              7+           TX/Open
Immediate*

*4.       **Madhu                                 Weblogic
admin                              9+           PA/Open              2weeks
notice***

*5.       **Vilas                                      Certified SAS
clinical                      8+           CA/Open             2weeks notice
*

*6.       **Sridhar                                 Weblogic portal
Dev                      7+           CA/Open              Immediate*

*7.       **Pavan                                    Weblogic portal
Dev                      7              TX/Open              Immediate*

*8.       **Praveen                               Websphere Admin
                8              DE/Northeast    Immediate*

*9.       **Haridas                                 .Net/Web
designer/Developer7+          MN/Open            Immediate*

*10.   **Srihari                                   Sr
Informatica                                   8+
IN/Open               Immediate *

*11.   **Narasimha                          SQL
DBA                                               7+
TX/Open              Immediate*

*12.   **Kantha                                 OBIEE
Developer                              7+           TX/Open
Immediate*

*13.   **Srinivas                                SAP
FICO                                             12
 CA/Open             Immediate*

*14.   **Arun                                      Sr. Net
Developer                           8              IL/Open
Immediate*

*15.   **Jay                                          QA
tester                                            6
CA/Open             Immedaite*

* *

Have a nice day!!!!....

* *