Hi Friends,

Oberonit Inc is a Texas based consulting company. We are looking for
the *Senior
and Junior Accounts Executives*   for our Hyderabad office.  The Office is
centrally located at Vivekananda Nagar, Kukatpally.

MUST need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Willing to work Night Shift Timings (CST).

Responsibilities:

1) Making invoices

2) Collecting times sheets from consultants on time.

3) Preparing excel sheets for the consultants.

4) Calling to the vendors for collection part. (Communication is very
important)

5) Accounts receivables.

Please do respond with an updated resume to
*s...@oberonit.com*<s...@oberonit.com>
* or kavi...@oberonit.com *Please do refer your friends or forward this mail
to those who are looking for a change.

Please respond to this mail by sending the below details or you can walk in
during CST hours to the office any time from Monday to Friday. For any
further details call me on 972-330-4345.

Minimum qualification: B.com

 Most preferable: MBA with Finance

Total Accountant Experience:

Present company: