Hi Partners,

We have an immediate opening, if you have consultant with matchingskill set,
kindly reply with resume, rate, availability and current location. Please
forward the resumes to sat...@itstaffing.net .

* **Role Title*: *Mainframe Architect*
*** Estimated Start date: May 9th, 2011*

* Duration: 6+ weeks (the extension will be remote working) *

* Location: San Antonio, TX *

*We've been asked by the client to do an "Availability & Resiliency
Assessment" across four primary platforms: Mainframe, Wintel, Unix and
Network.
They've recently had some high profile outages and want a 3rd party to come
in and look at their architecture and come up with quick wins and
recommendations for reducing risk of unplanned outages.
The Mainframe is one of their highest areas of concern as it is a key
component supporting mission-critical business systems. *

*We are looking for someone with deep mainframe skills that can go to-to-toe
with the client architect regarding the design and implementation they have
in place.  We are looking for someone with deep mainframe skills that could
be a part of the team in San Antonio.  *

*Role is 4 - 6 weeks onsite and the rest remote.*

*Key Skill: Deep Mainframe Architecture*

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Sathish
RecruiterIT Staffing.Net – An 2553 Dulles View Drive Suite 240, Herdon, VA
20171
Email: sath...@itstaffing.net Website: www.itstaffing.net