Hi,

Our client is eager to close *SWIFT Message *position, share profiles to
v...@javaji.com

Position: *SWIFT Message Consultant*
Location: Pittsburgh, P
Duration: 8+ Months

Mandatory Skill Set
 - Very good understanding of *SWIFT messages (MT1XX, MT2xx, MT5xx,  MT9xx)*
 - Very good understanding of Securities and Payments processing Must  be
able to map SWIFT message data to application database (will  require
understanding of SWIFT messages at a tag level) Knowledge of  tools such as
*MS visio Knowledge* of Use Case methodology

 Optional Skill Set
 Knowledge of Payment Systems
 FpML
 Knowledge of Rational Suite (Clearquest, ReqPro)

--
*Regards

*Shiv Vuddagiri
Javaji System Solutions Inc.
703 463 9476
v...@javaji.com*
Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.*