Hi Partners,
We have an immediate opening, if you have consultant with matchingskill set,
kindly reply with resume, rate, availability and current location. Please
forward the resumes to sat...@itstaffing.net .

*           ** *
*Senior C# Application Developer with BizTalk*

*Primary Location: *USA-OK-Tulsa

*Project Duration: *1 year

*Requirement Details: *

Position Description:
- Need an experienced C# developer to work on multiple projects, including
an integrated solution utilizing a cross-business-concerns document
platform. Requires a solid background in object oriented design and
development. Requires solid C# development. BizTalk and/or Windows Workflow
experience a plus.
- Environment requires a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual. We are a
small but dedicated and energetic team and expect the same from our team
members: a desire to get the job done.

• 5+ years experience in .Net development
• OOPS Concepts
• Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server experience
• 4+ years in C#, ASP.Net, WPF, MVVM, MVC
• Windows Workflow concepts
• Experience working with SQL Server (T-SQL, OOPs)

*Qualifications*:

• BizTalk 2009 or 2010 Configuration and Setup
• BizTalk 2009/2010 Development and Customization
• InfoPath custom development

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Sathish
RecruiterIT Staffing.Net – An EcomNets Company 2553 Dulles View Drive Suite
240, Herdon, VA 20171
Email: sath...@itstaffing.net Website: www.itstaffing.net