*Hello Associates,*

* *

*Please forward  the SQL Server DBA Profiles to **din...@neitainc.com**. We
have already Closed a similar position and we are looking for the same
again.. *

*SQL SERVER DBA*

*Avon Park, Florida*

*12+ Month Contract*

*Jacksonville, FL*

* *

We are looking for a SQL Server DBA for a contract position.

Must have experience with SQL 2000/2005/2008

2008R2 would be a plus as well.

This is an admin position for support, backup and recovery, stored procedure
development, creation of SQL jobs, and maintenance for corporate and store
databases.

Must be able to MULTI-TASK and handle multiple priorities at ONE TIME !

Must be able to learn quickly

Position is open to start ASAP.

Manager can do phone interviews ASAP; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this
week.

Required skills:

·         Clustering

·         Available for 24 x 7 support

·         good communication skills

Desired, but not required:

·         SSIS

·         Data Warehouse and Fast Track experience is a plus

·         DB2 and/or Oracle DBA experience/certification is a plus

Thanks and Regards,

*Dinesh D’souza  *

*NEITA INC.,*

*Where Innovativeness meets Technology...*

Office:        978 330 5677

Fax:            978 330 5555

Email Address: *din...@neitainc.com*

Web Address:  www.neitainc.com <http://www.neita.com/>

Address:    15 New England Executive Park | Burlington| MA – 01803 | United
States

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by *simply replying with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line*.
We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.