*Please send resumes at*
*ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com*<ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com>only
!!!!!

*Selenium Tester with Agile*

Duration           :  3 months + (strong likelihood of an extension)

Location           : Reston VA

*Description :*

The client is seeking Selenium Tester for a contract position in Reston,
VA.

-Will need to have solid web services testing experience.

-Selenium

* *

*RamaKrishna*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum InfoTech Inc*

Phone: *248.457.0700 Ext. 141**.*

Fax:    *248.928.0495*

Email:* **ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com* <ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com>

Site: *http://www.quantuminfotech.com* <http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>*
*

Gtalk :* **ramaquantumi...@gmail.com*

*Quantum does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want to receive our
mails, *

*Please reply with Remove in the subject; I would ensure that you are not
troubled further. I apologize for any inconvenience.*