*Hi,

Please review the requirement thoroughly and send only suitable profiles.
Rush resumes at k...@delightconsulting.com with contact info of your
consultant and best rate and I will get in touch with you. Thanks! *

SQL Server DBA (*Need GC, Citizen or EAD**)*

 Rate : Open best

Farmington Hills, MI

 6 Months *Contract to hire.
*

****

 We are looking for a SQL Server DBA candidate who is a self motivator. The
chosen candidate will become an integral part of our DBA production support
team. Interpersonal skills are important because the team works closely
together and with technical and business associates. This position requires
securing and managing mission-critical SQL Server databases so candidates
must be able to explain and implement concepts clearly with technical and
business associates. Candidate should have project management skills as well
as able to actively participate in strategic planning and database
architectural reviews. On-call rotation is required.

The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) in a
related field and/or at least 5 years hands on experience in both SQL
Server. Technical certifications are a plus, but demonstrated expertise in
real world situations is required. Candidates who have held positions of
responsibility within their organization are encouraged to apply.

The successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of database and
data warehouse design including intimate knowledge of data normalization
theory and knowledge of star schema design.

Our environment includes database clustering, mirroring, and replication
methods. Significant expertise in SQL, T-SQL, Enterprise Manager is required
as well as a thorough understanding of Windows operating systems. Shell
programming and understanding of Unix operating systems is a plus.

Both logical and physical DBA duties will be expected of our DBA. Also
significant knowledge of of physical system components like disk hardware
architecture, RAID implementation, cache controllers, and disk load
balancing is necessary. Familiarity of various backup and recovery methods
and real world experience implementing backup and recovery methods is
required. Also understanding of database security, including compliance
issues, and role-based security, is useful.

The successful candidate will be expected to assume and active role in both
production support as well as analysis and design of new database systems.
Knowledge of data flow diagrams, data dictionary techniques, ER modeling and
design techniques are beneficial.

  Experience with implementing change control procedures and insuring
changes to the production database are properly coordinated.

 **

*The following specialized skills are desired: ***

  SQL Server 2000, 2005 and (especially) 2008 skills should include:  SQL
Server Internals & Architecture, Clustering, Mirroring, Publishing, SQL,
T-SQL, Enterprise Mgr, SSIS, Profiling, Tuning, Monitoring, Alerts and
Notification, PerfMon, High Availability & Disaster Recovery.

Windows 2003, 2008 skills should include: managing services, processes,
performance & event monitoring & security and clustering.

*2) THIS IS SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Oracle ERP Business Analyst

Farmington, MI

Rate : Open best

6 months +

Phone then Face to Face.

Functional BA with Oracle ERP experience.  MUST have experience with
Purchasing module and Supply Chain (Shipping, Receiving, Inventory, etc.).
Will be working with the implementation team to get test scripts, etc.
Immediate interviews and start…

*Rush resumes at k...@delightconsulting.com*

Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.