Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

We are seeking to contract for a Senior Java / Sybase Developer for 7 months
starting June 1, 2011.  The developer will be working closely with our
legacy development group to retrofit our proprietary budget tool.  Please
let me know if this is something you can assist with.

Sr. Java / Sybase Developer

About the Job

Location: New York, NY

Duration: June 1, 2011 thru Dec 31, 2011 (7 months)

The candidate with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities is expected
to start June 2011.

Work Summary:

The candidate filling this senior position will be responsible for working
with Development leads in the high-level systems design/architecture and
full-scale implementation of the system. The candidate will perform in both
a client server-side development role, and may also be responsible for
writing requirements/technical specifications/use cases. The candidate is
expected to demonstrate expertise in core SQL Sybase programing, core Java
as well as web technologies such as JSP, CSS, JavaScript, Tomcat and XML and
be familiar with the STRUTS framework.  Applicants should have experience in
modifying scripts to work with multiple browsers.

Responsibilities

The ideal candidates will:

•         Participate in design/architecture meetings.

•         Design, code, test, debug, and document results.

•      Interact with other areas to implement interface points via web
services and other technologies.

Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities

The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of analysis, development, and
testing experience using Java, Sybase SQL and Web technologies. The person
must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with the responsibilities
outlined above.  The candidate must have significant experience with:

o          J2EE and core Java packages.

o          Web technologies such as: CSS, JavaScript.

o          Sybase SQL Stored procedures

o          XML.

o          STRUTS Framework

o          JBuilder and Web Sphere is a plus

o          Communication skills

Platform Tools:  JBuilder, Web Sphere, SQL Programmer

Languages:  Java, HTML, STRUTS, SQL, JSP, XML, JSF

Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
**36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ 08550.*

*Voice : 630-206-9379***

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB87EE.712382F0]**: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>**

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84>

* *

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.