*Hi,

Please send updated resumes matching the requirement at
k...@delightconsulting.com only. Note that this is a Contract-to-Hire
position. I need only GC/Citizen or EAD.*

*Oracle Back-end Developer
*

*Contract to HIRE*
* *

**
* *

*Must be EAD, Green Card or Citizen*
* *

**
* *

*Salary once hired is 85K*
* *

**
* *

*Contract Rate is 50/ hr C2C or $43/hr on W-2
*

*Back End Developer*

Our client is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI that specializes in
using strategy, creative and technology to help leading global brands build
enduring relationships with their customers. What we do cuts across every
conceivable marketing communications channel. If you are a results-oriented
team player who would enjoy the opportunity to be a contributing part of a
growing company, we are the place for you!

We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to be involved in the
development, deployment, and maintenance of the Marketing IT applications
using current application development technologies

*Department:*
IT – MIS, Management Information Systems

*P**osition Responsibilities:*

    This role focuses on development of stored procedures, functions and SQL
scripts for various mail files and applications.The developer will spend
time on analysis and translation of business requirement into data
requirements. Responsibilities include analysis, design, coding, testing,
debugging and documentation. Ad-hoc data query for various analyses. Provide
detailed analysis of data issue and development of recommendations

*Required Qualifications and Experience:*

   - Experience designing, coding, testing and maintaining database objects,
   tables, views, packages, functions, procedures, indexes, sequences and
   triggers using Oracle PL/SQL
   - Strong data and business analysis skills with attention to detail
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Motivated by satisfying customer needs
   - Experience meeting with user community, ability to drive data analysis
   meetings for data migration from external data sources, and documenting data
   conversion requirements
   - Experience translating requirements into technical specifications to be
   created using Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Loader, PL/SQL and SQL
   - Driven self-starter who can work both independently and as a team
   member
   -  Knowledge of data validation concepts, and advanced SQL writing
   skills.

* *

*Qualifications:*

*Required*

·        Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, Shell programming

*Optional*:
Business Objects and SAS

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.