Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Title            :    AIX Engineer
Location    :    Miami,FL
Duration    :   4 week contract with possible extensions

MUST BE ABLE TO
 Create LPARs profiles
Create redundant VIOs LPARs
Create NIM servers
Install AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 operating systems
Configure HACMP on Oracle Servers
Secure o/s based on corporate security guidelines
Implement departmental backup processes on servers
Performing testing of environment.