*Hi,*

*I am Neil from Sulaan Solutions. we have below urgent requirement please go
through the requirement and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please send your updated resume.*

* *

*Senior SAP BW/BI Technical Consultant *

*Duration:- till December 2011 *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*(With the potential to extend up to December 2012)*

*We Require a consultant 70% on SAP BW and 30% on SAP ABAP*

 ****

*Sulaan Solutions Inc. is a Phoenix, AZ based IT Solutions Company with
product development activities focused in SAP. We also provide comprehensive
and cost-effective SAP-related services for both Fortune 500 companies and
small and medium businesses. We have revolutionized the global products,
applications and technology platforms through our innovative offerings.
Armed with skills like partnership approach for co-creation of business
value, faster understanding and speedier implementation, we help unlock
potential revenue enhancing opportunities for our clients.*

 ****

*Relocation is required to client place.*

*This is our direct client requirement.*

*Please apply only if you are 100% match to the job description and
requirements.*

* *

We are looking for a senior consultant in SAP BW/BI with very good
experience in ABAP and ECC.****

 ****

Min 8 + years experience in SAP BW/BI****

Min 2 + years experience in SAP BI 7.0****

Min 3 projects experience in SAP BW/BI as a BW Technical Consultant****

Min 2 + years experience in SAP ABAP****

** **

We are looking for someone who started their SAP Career as ABAP developer
and then moved into BW space.****

Ability to do custom and complex ABAP development.****

Capable to understand and apply BW delivered function modules, BAPIs,
BADIs in creating custom bolt-on solutions****

Has experience in ABAP OO and hands-on experience in ABAP****

Clear understanding and conceptual knowledge of SAP BW Building Blocks****

Performance tuning experience is required****

Best practices and trouble shooting and analytical skills required in BW****

Experience in using ABAP for BW transformations, user exits etc****

Excellent presentation and communication skills is must****

*Skill Matrix to be filled:-*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

SAP BW/BI [Min 8 + years experience Required]**

* *

SAP BI 7.0 [Min 2 + years experience Required]****

* *

SAP ABAP [Min 2 + years experience Required]****