Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*
Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com

*
Title              :                ETL Developer/ Architect
Location       :                San Francisco, CA
Duration      :                6 month contract to hire

*Phone interview today  *

MUST:
Senior level ETL developer and/or architect experience; must be very hands
on
Informatica PowerCenter
SQL Server and T-SQL knowledge
Good verbal and written communication; will need to speak with a lot of
senior level people within the company
Knowledge of RDMBS concepts- indexing, bitmaps, query plans etc.

PLUS:
Analytical background

Responsibilities
The position involves both operational activities to support existing data
products and development work to improve existing loads and build new ones
to support product line development. The position is highly technical but
involves a day-to-day communications with business customers and partners.
Potential candidate should be comfortable working in Agile (project
development methodology) environment as a team representative and technical
lead for daily SCRUM meetings and sprints planning (time related phases).

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K