*Hi Partners,*

*Send me Resumes to rak...@dbizinfotech.com

*Title: QA Engineer with Device Testing *

*Location: Los Gatos, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

* *

*Job Description**:*

·         Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in functional and UI
testing for client/server applications Ability to create adaptable test
plans from evolving requirements.

·         This includes the ability to extract test cases without written
design documents.

·         Experience working on a 1.0 version of a product or another highly
nimble development effort.

·         Ability to comprehend complex system architectures and find
creative approaches to testing them.

·         Understanding of networking technologies (HTTP, DNS, SSL,
TCP/IP)Experience with UNIX/Linux shell.

·         Ability to access remote systems, find log files, and extract
useful information.

·         Strong verbal and visual presentation skills

·         Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision

·         BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.

Thanks and Regards,

*Rakesh.Puvvada*

*DBIZ Infotech, Inc*

1660 South Highway 100, SUITE 500

St Louis Park, MN - 55416

Tel: 651-315-8256, Fax: 866.403.5246

Email:rak...@dbizinfotech.com

www.DbizInfotech.com

“NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply
with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the
body.

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness”.