Hi ,

****

Below is the new job role based in MD, let me know if you have any one fit
for this ?

Send profiles only to si...@boston-technology.com for immdeiate
consideration

** **

Role: QA Engineer****

Duration: 12+ months ****

Location: Baltimore MD

Positions: 2 more ( we already closed couple earlier, still looking for few
more)

Rate:* $40/hr on C2C , can go couple of $ for a rock star.*

** **

Strong experience in analyzing the test results using Load Runner****

Must have exp in Using Load Runner Controller to create scenarios****

Strong exp of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) from inception through completion****

Strong experience in testing Automated tests using Load Runner 8X and/or 9.1
and Performance Center****

Should be expert in conducting Component Testing, Load Testing, Stress
Testing, Volume Testing, Regression Testing, and Black Box Testing****

Must have good communication skills.****

** **

Note: visa should be valid at least for 6 months****