Hi

We have this position currently available with our client in NJ. Kindly send
me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP to *pa...@advnj.com*
*
Role: DB2 DBA
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 months Contract*

Position Description - Provide expert level DB2 z/OS performance and tuning
expertise
- Support, monitor and resolve DB2 subsystem and application performance
issues
- Provide SQL coding performance and tuning support
- Support sandbox application performance testing initiatives
- Assess DB2 performance impact during software upgrade projects
- Develop and implement proactive DB2 tuning processes
- Review, test and recommend DB2 feature usage
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members
Skills Required - 10+ years DB2 z/OS experience
- Extensive knowledge of DB2 subsystem and application performance and
tuning
- Significant experience in SQL coding and debugging
- Expert knowledge using DB2 Explain and access path assessment
- Knowledge and understanding of DB2 traces and IFCIDs
- Significant experience with third party DB2 z/OS online and batch
performance tools
- Extensive understanding of DB2 internals
- Expert knowledge in DB2 object design (tablespaces, tables, indexes, etc.)

- Understanding of DB2 memory management
- Extensive experience in a DB2 data sharing environment
- Strong overall problem solving skills
- Strong REXX coding skills
- Java coding experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
*pa...@advnj.com*