*Job ID:
NJ_TX_TL_062311
Job Title: Technical Lead!*
             Hi ,
                           Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your availability for below position.

If you are currently not looking for a new project, I would highly
appreciate a referral.

 Location : Richardson, Texas
Duration  :Long Term

*Skills:*

   - Synon
   - Cobol
   - DB2
   - RPG
   - AS400

  If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format).

*Please reply with Following Details:*
Full Name:
Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Expected Rate :
Best time to call & Contact No.:
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card/ EAD/TN/H1B):

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhanu