*Please send the profiles Only TO : p...@somasoftsol.com ;*

Hi,
This is Ram from Somasoftsolutions Inc,

Below is my Direct Client req so please go through the rek if you are
comfortable with requirement
give me the reply with your  Updated resume along with the  contact ..

*
**Job Title           : Hyperion Financial System  Manager
Location           : Batesville , Indiana .
Duration           : Full Time Position*

*
**Position Summary  : *This position will manage the Hyperion Financial
Systems.

 They will help shape the long term vision for the tool and implement
upgrades, while training and supporting associates'

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities  : *

   - Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Hyperion system
   functionalities in general.
   - Proactively understand new system options/developments and
   create/maintain multi-year roadmap for Hyperion suite.
   - Build relationships within Hyperion community including leadership
   within newly-established Hyperion User Group.
   - Own implementation, acquisition-related, and upgrade projects from
   start to finish.  Appropriately engage customer input to ensure positive
   outcomes.  Proactively manage project timelines and update management
   appropriately.
   - Develop tailored training materials, establish training plan, and
   execute in timely/repeatable fashion.
   - Establish group with members from various entities within the company
   to provide direction and assist with project prioritization.  Conduct
   periodic meetings to report progress on initiatives and gather feedback.
   - Be the cheerleader for the Hyperion system at the company.  Share
   functionality benefits in custom-fit approach to various employee levels
   within organization.
   - Other duties may be assigned.

*Education and/or Experience Required :*

* *

   - Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a college or university in
   Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS
   - 6 to 8 years related  experience and/or training
   - Good understanding of GAAP accounting procedures
   - Experience with Hyperion products: Essbase Planning and Financial Data
   Management.
   - Project management experience
   - Training program management experience
   - In depth knowledge of the Hyperion products:  Essbase, Planning, HFM,
   FDQM, Strategic Finance , preferable with system 9 or 11 version.
   - Basic Microsoft Office Required

ยท         Experience Preferred : CPA and/or MBA preferred

   - Public company experience preferred
   - Multi-national company experienced preferred
   - Knowledge of JD Edwards, Oracle Database, Data warehouses and OLAP.
   - Ability to train/manage/lead/understand LEAN or CI activities and
   initiatives

*Thanks & Regards ,*

*Ram  *

*Sr . Technical recruiter,*

*Somasoft Solutions  Inc,*

# 1445, Koll Circle Ste 112 ;
San Jose , CA โ€“ 95112 .

*Ph no #    :  408  โ€“ 256 โ€“ 8228 *

*Email  : **p...@somasoftsol.com* <p...@somasoftsol.com>* ;  *

NOTE : We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.