Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for Java Developer in Florham Park, NJ with
one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you find it
interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and below
details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Position:  ETL Lead
Location:  NY,NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
 Rate:  $45 / per hr
 * *
*Job Description:*
  That the resource will be in a business client facing role.
That the resource will be leading the project from Capgemini perspective and
will be responsible for the deliverables both time and quality wise.
That the resource will need to work on SQL (Teradata), UNIX Shell scripting
and Informatica.

The ETL candidate we are looking for will be in a business client facing
role while working for an IT client. The candidate therefore will need to
have excellent communication skills and ability to engage business clients
to understand data requirements with a business perspective and then design
the ETL to cater to the data requirements. Having said that, the itemized
description is as follows:

Overseeing all Developing and maintaining enterprise ETL packages in
Informatica
Estimation of work based on functional requirements documents
Designing, coding, and writing unit test cases from functional requirements
Good analytical skills, aptitude in understanding data patterns, trends,
scope and aberrations.
A good understanding of an ETL project lifecycle and should be able to work
closely with ETL teams to define requirements in a way that the ETL teams
understand and are able to implement successfully.

The candidate should be comfortable with an onsite / offshore work and team
structure and should be able to delegate work and manage delivery to the set
SLAs. He will be leading the project from the Capgemini perspective and will
be responsible for offshore’s delivery in terms of quality of deliverables
and time.

 If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: