*Hi *

*Greetings from Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.
We have an opportunity of *Database Developer in* *Woonsocket**, Rhode
Island*. Let me know if you have any consultants fit for this position.

Forward me your consultant’s resume along with following details
*Full Name;
Available for the project:
Current Location:
Updated Resume:
Work Authorization:
Expected hourly rate: *

*Details:*
Job title                       : Database Developer
Location                      : Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Duration                      : 12 months contract

* *

*Technical/Functional Skills :  *

   -  Strong RDBMS concepts
   -  Good knowledge of application layers, modeling techniques
   -  Hands-on experience with designing object-oriented components
   -  Understanding of database concepts
   -  Experience with Oracle database/Architecture (10g, 11g)
   -  Data modeling experience with knowledge of
   normalization/de-normalization (preferably with CA Erwin )
   -  Expert in creation of conceptual/logical/physical data models.
   -  Experience in RAC/ASM implementation for multi node architecture.
   -  Knowledge of database tuning including table/index partitioning
   concepts.
   -  Sound knowledge of replication methodologies provided by Oracle like
   MV, Data guard, Streams, Golden Gate, CDC etc.
   -  Sound knowledge of PLSQL concepts mainly from query tuning
   perspective. (Usage of hints, best practices etc)
   -  ETL (Data Extract/ Transform and Load) and Batch Data Processing
   knowledge.
   -  Exposure to UML objects modeling concepts.
   -  Work experience in presentation tools like excel, ppt, visio, mpp.

* *

Feel free to contact for any further information

*With regards,*

*Srikar L*

*VersaTech Consulting, Inc.*

*Division of  MGL Americas Inc.,*