Dear Associate,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you suitable
consultant for below position. I would apprecite if you send me their
updated resume and contact details.

Please send resumes at *e...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Duration: 2 MONTHS CONTRACT

**The client is looking for a .Net Developer with Healthcare exp.*

*Job description of Services to be Performed:*
C#.NET Developer with SQL and Oracle experience to implement a front-end
interface for migrating large amounts of Oracle data through dynamic
environments specified at run-time.
Knowledge of Informatica workflow and sessions a MUST to ensure optimum
speed and efficiency.

*Required Experience:
*Informatica v8.6-v9.1 workflow and sessions
C#, .NET
SQL2005-SQL2008 T-SQL
Oracle PL-SQL

Thanks and Best Regards,