*Hi *

*Greetings from Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.
We have an opportunity of *.Net Developer in* *Chevy Chase**, MD.* Let me
know if you have any consultants with you.

Forward me your consultant’s resume along with following details
*Full Name;
Available for the project:
Current Location:
Updated Resume:
Work Authorization:
Expected hourly rate: *

*Consultant’s contact info:*

*Phone:*

*Email:*

*Details: *
Job title                       : .Net Developer
Location                      : Chevy Chase, MD
Duration                      : 12 months contract

Note: Local consultants are preferred.

* *

*Required Skills:  *

§         5-7 yrs of exp.

   - .Net 3.5 and above
   - C# and ASP.Net
   - REST / WCF
   - SQL
   - OOPS

If someone has TFS that’s a plus.

* *

Feel free to contact for any further information

*With regards,*

*Srikar L*

*VersaTech Consulting, Inc.*

*Division of  MGL Americas Inc.,*