Hello Partners,
Below is the urgent requirement with our direct client. Send me the matching
profiles to  resu...@ritepros.com or call *501-255-1267* <ku...@absli.com>

Position 1:
*

We are looking for Web Software Engineer  for 6  Months plus contract
position for our client --- Location: San Diego, CA

Job Description:

Skill set:

Strong experience with ExtJS framework. Ext JS 3, Flex, Flash preferred,
other versions acceptable.

Strong experience in browsers specificities, usability and accessibility
considerations, client side (browser side) performance

Strong experience with Java and Flex and client side JavaScript and DHTML

Experience with XML and XSLT

Expertise in OO programming and design

Familiar and comfortable with Agile development methodology

Team player and ability to work in autonomy

Test automation
*

 Position 2:

*We are looking for **JS/Java and RAD developer* *for **6 ** Months plus
contract position for our client --- Location - **San Diego, CA*

*Job Description:*

*Technical Requirements and required skill sets*

*Requirements:*

·         *Technical:*

·         At least four years of JS development experience.

·         At least two years of Java/J2EE experience

·         Web experience – must.

·         HP proprietary RAD language or One of the other industry RAD
development languages– an advantage.

·         Good system understanding.

·         ITIL certified