Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I'm recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing and IT
consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job Description and
send me your updated resume with contact information at :
sanjay.ve...@panzersolutions.com

 Job Title:Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 7 Months Contract

Required Skill's:
These resources will be aligned to the Web Fundamentals Project
5-8 years experience analyzing, developing, testing, and implementing
services and applications using both SDLC and Agile practices
Expert knowledge of Java, XML, JUnit, and SQL
Expert understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design
Patterns, and SOA
Significant development experience using TDD, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B, CXF,
JMock, Hibernate, and the Spring Framework
Significant development experience using Eclipse-based IDEs and WebSphere
Application Server
Solid understanding of relational databases and DB2.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills