Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in Dallas TX, please go through the below requirement and
let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so,
kindly send me their udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX. (ONLY LOCAL)
Duration: 6+ months contract*

*Candidates must be local to the TX as this hiring manager will only
interview in-person (no phone interviews).*

*Requirement:*
3 - 5 years of progressive work experience designing business processes,
process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business
applications system design.
Experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes.
Experience developing software products for clinical environments and
medical labs.
Ability and experience to facilitate JAD sessions or other requirements
gathering processes.
Knowledge and ability to apply OOD (Java, HTML, XML, Java Script, and
Patterns) and impact to the application development process.
Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation,
and information architecture.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com