Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in NY, please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly send me
their udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Sr. Drupal Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ months*
*Face to Face Required!!!
*
The client need another developer to help support the Drupal effort in the
Entertainment area.  We now have TheSmokingGun, NbaHoopTroop, TeamCoco and
are working on a Turner.com conversion, along with working with TBS/TNT to
look at potential conversions to Drupal of smaller sites in their area.  We
currently only have one Drupal person on the staff to manage all these
projects, and TeamCoco is asking for major efforts for the next 6 months.
Based on 1/2 a person per site, we are exceeding our capacity and need to
augment the team.

*Job Description:*
This position will be a developer supporting TheSmokingGun, TeamCoco,
NbaHoopTroop, Turner.com and upcoming efforts with TBS/TNT for minisites in
their areas.  It will be used to respond to enhancement and problem requests
for all these sites.  The position will also manage the client relationships
and vendor relationships to set priority and work the issues in a timely
manner  The position will be used to adjust the workings of the Drupal back
end in conjunction with the cacheing environment to produce a consistent,
accurate and responsive site.  This may also require that services outside
of Drupal be set up, configured and interfaced with the site through
techniques such as Ajax.  The position will also coordinate with the SDI
team to use their products, the Ads team for advertising, and the CVP/Video
team for video services.

*Qualifications (background, education, experience, and other requirements)*

 The position will require an individual who has worked in a Drupal
environment for at least one year.  The skill set will require the knowledge
of how Drupal is configured and administered.  The individual will need to
know PHP and have understanding of how Drupal modules are developed.  The
individual should understand Drupal theming.  The individual will need a
solid understanding of Javascript and CSS.  The individual will be working
with SVN as a source control system, so knowledge of CVS or SVN is
expected.  The application runs in a linux environment, so knowledge of
Unix/Linux, shell scripting, cron jobs are expected.  Knowledge of MySQL and
how to query and adjust the database is required.  If the person has
java/Oracle skills, it would be a plus.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com