*Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I'm recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing and IT
consulting company located in CT.
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information*

*Job Title:-.NET Developer
Location::-Location:San Francisco,CA, San Antonio,TX, Charlotte,NC,
Denver,CO, Minneapolis,MN, Phoenix,AZ and Des Moines,IA
Duration:-18 moonths (contract)
( Immediate need)*
***Need Locals for the above multiple positions.***
****Only GC , EAD GC , USCitizen****
Must have ASP.net, C#, OOAD, T-SQL OR PL-SQL
=============================
 *Warm Regards,
Rahul Verma
rahul.ve...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,K
Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
 Ph: 203-992-9562
Notice of Confidentiality:
If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject
“REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.